Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lovin' Summer

Summer is here again.  For some, it means rest from books.  For others, it signals bathing suit season and beach party time.  But for the youth of the Parish of St Benedict, summer means YASP!

Yes, it's coming back and it's going to be packed.  The Youth Alive Summer Program will start on April 8 and end on May 24.

We're looking for generous snacks sponsors.  If you're ready, willing, and able to sponsor simple snacks for the youth of our parish, kindly send me an email at ella@digitalres.com.

Or comment to this post.  You may search "youth alive" photos, links, and posts from my original blog here.  (For my friends on multiply, FYI, I have 2 blogs, for my two personalities. ;)

P.S.  The title was just there to catch your attention.  But I guess for some people, summer is for lovin' as well.

No comments: