I have so many topics waiting to be blogged about:
- The worsening traffic situation in Metro Manila, and how stupid (yes, I'm using the S word here) I think the authorities are for allowing consecutive repairs, road works, and the like, during rush hour, along the route taken by most motorists going to the central business districts. FRUSTRATING! I think there are certain people who are not using their brains but are merely focused on how to get famous enough to be elected to public office.
- My rekindled desire to find an affordable, safe, and convenient studio in Pasig so I don't have to waste time stuck in traffic. I seriously need to look around for a place to stay.
- "When Harry Met Sally", which I have seen for the thousandth time last night. But I turned off the TV on the last few minutes. I could recite the lines by heart anyway. I just could not watch them anymore.
- "He's Just Not That Into You", which I went to see this afternoon. I have revived my crush on Ben Affleck (it disappeared when he dated J. Lo). His character in the film made the audience go "Awwww".
- "Doubt", but I wrote about it already in "my other blog".
I have punched two people in the last two weeks. Both of them had referred to my being single and in my 30s, on separate occasions. I felt better after punching them.
I took an executive checkup courtesy of my office HMO last Friday, and found out something that should make me focus on my health and impress in me the need for a major lifestyle change. But should I worry? Only the good die young, and after all that ranting and punching, I don't think I've been too good recently. Just the same, if you know me, kindly say a prayer for me. I will get all the results by the end of the week.
I will try to be a more consistent blogger here. I've been busy working on the ratio decidendi of life, that the obiter dicta took a back seat. Will hopefully be back to regular programming after my weekend in Bohol (woohoo! I just had to put that in).
More on that later. I have to catch up on my beauty sleep as well.