This e-mail has been making the rounds recently. After receiving it thrice, I thought it would be safe to post it here. I'd like to thank whoever had a lot of time on his/her hands to prepare this list.
Friends, it's July. We can do walking tours of Manila and go on a Binondo food trip, or we can skip the walking and proceed to...
EAT ALL YOU CAN
1. Eat-all-you- can-pizza promo GREENWICH until OCT20.
2. Something fishy, (breakfast time) Eastwood Libis. 12am-10am
3. Kamay Kainan with bottomless Iced Tea, Market Market, 295/head.
4. Chinatown, Banawe QC, 400/head FULL MEAL!
5. Saisaki/DAD' s/Kamayan, 500/head
6. Dragon Prince, BF homes Pque. (Lunch Buffet) P180 per head.
7. Cabalen - all branches, P275/head.
8. RCBC Plaza Food Center, Makati 95/head (Breakfast) & 65/head merienda.
9. Blue Bay, Quirino Grandstand, 350/Head.
10. Brazil brazil - Metrowalk & Powerplant Mall (meat all you can 650/head)
11. Dimsun 'N Dumplings @ Shopwise (cubao) - Unlimited Siomai either P99 or P125 lang
12. Sweet Inspirations along katipunan, eat-all-you- can Mongolian Buffett php300/head
13. Seafood Club(Red Crab) Greenbelt3 - dinner 275/head
14. Chubby China(Greenbelt) - dimsum(fried & steamed) breakfast at 88/head. with yang chow rice, crisp noodles at single serve iced tea. order all you can lunch - 295, merienda - 88, dimsum all you can w/pancit canton, noodles and congee - sulit na 88 mo!
15. Red Crab (Greenbelt 3) - alimango-all- you-can
16. Circles, Shangri-la Makati, expensive but very large buffet!
17. Spiral, Westin Philippine Plaza, expensive din but bigger buffet than Shangri-la
18. Cravings, salad all you can Katipunan infront of Ateneo
19. Tong Yang Hot Pot, Eat all -
20. Siamese Grill, Pasta all you can, 85/head Bluewave Marquinton, Marikina
21. Tramway, Banawe, Chinese eat all you can, 160/head
22. Mongolian Stop, OJs Eastwood
23. Popeye's Chicken (seasonal)
24. Don Henricos, Eat all you can Tuesdays and Wednesdays
25. Kamay Kainan, Kalayaan Avenue, ~199/head
26. Red Kimono, The Fort, 499++/ head
27. Mandarin Palace, Ongpin, 150/head
28. Tokyo Tokyo, rice all you can (all branches)
29. Yamcha Teahouse in Timog (Lunch/Dinner Buffet Php349) (over 60 chinese dishes to choose from)
30. Aling Nene's BBQ/Ihaw, Eat all you can (Fridays & Saturdays), Magallanes, 200+/head.
31. Alba's Restaurant - Tomas Morato, Libis, Jupiter St. - Spanish cuisine -
32. Jestine's Restaurant, Jupiter Street Makati, Breakfast all you can, from 12AM to 12PM (tapa, tocino, varies) P99.00
33. Paseo, Mandarin Hotel
34. 7 Corners, Crown Plaza, Galleria
35. Heat, Shangli-la EDSA
36. karate kid (rice and drinks)
36. Cabalen (at the back of stalucia East Cainta) Eat all you can merieenda P88
37. Emperor Villa - ongpin st., binondo - lunch 180-200, dinner is seafood buffet at roastings (asado, lechon de leche) @ 350.
38. Paolo's Resto - - Kalayaan ave. QC... eat-all-you- can buffet breakfast
39. Una Mas at Greenbelt 2. Buffet lunch on weekdays and dinner (Weekends and weekdays).
40. Dad's (Glorietta) - 95 ata (basta below 100) merienda, from 3-5pm
41. Kamayan (Glorietta) - 250-300
42. Oki-Oki (MOA) - Japanese - 375 - Adult - Weekends
43. Dimsum 'n Dumplings at greenhills - 100 pesos siomai all you can
44.Tramway, Timog, Chinese eat all you can, P178/head. Located between TPC HQ and Imperial Suites (Tomas Morato)
45. Mongolian Quik-stop Robinsons Ermita, SM MOA - 198 + vat
46. Steak MD, Tomas Morato - Eat all you can Steak (TBone) -500