- IBP members are required to take continuing legal education to ensure that throughout your career, no matter where you are in the world, you are kept abreast with Philippine law and jurisprudence and are able to maintain your good standing in the IBP.
- This is a golden opportunity for you to avoid being listed as delinquent members of the IBP.
- MCLE in LV has lecturers who are considered authorities in their own fields.
- The subjects are useful and interesting to Filipino lawyers in the North American region.
- This could also be a form of reunion with your peers and a venue for networking.
- MCLE in LV facilitates the processing of the MCLE compliance requirements so your Certificates of Compliance are delivered to you afterwards.
- This was organized by Ateneo Law School CCLER and CD Asia
Hurry! Register Now and avail of 5% early bird discount until August 15
Seminar Fee includes seminar kit, processing and delivery of MCLE Certificates, snacks, and coffee
Date & Time: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
on September 20-23, 2007
Venue: Palace Station Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada