Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Things to Look Forward to in 2009

  1. Arrival of all of my siblings for a two-week reunion, from Singapore, US, and Australia
  2. Piano Recital (which reminds me to practice),
  3. Trips to Cebu and Davao, will make sure to pass by Bohol this time,
  4. Hong Kong Disneyland either with officemates or friends,
  5. Singapore with parents (or they could go without me, and I will look forward to having time alone :P),
  6. Applying all that I have learned during my first year in CD Asia and getting things done well this time,
  7. Maximizing my gym membership that expires in May,
  8. Getting a new phone each from Globe and Smart,
  9. An upgrade to iPod from Nano (thank you Apple),
  10. A dream retreat in Baguio (8-day silent, I hope to make it),
  11. Arrival of an old friend for a month's stay in Manila,
  12. Game Nights and winning in Taboo or conquering Cranium,
  13. More 'gigs' with Tiguls/ ex Lingkod QC Music Min, whether at weddings or videoke sessions,
  14. Spending time with real friends and I don't mean on Facebook, and
  15. Turning 35.
This is going to be a great year, I can tell. ;)

No comments: